If you are experiencing a medical emergency, and are having difficulty reaching us, please follow the steps below.
In a life-threatening medical emergency, get to a hospital immediately and have a family member or friend call Allianz Global Assistance on your behalf within 24 hours of admission and before surgery is performed.
If you are having difficulty reaching us by phone, email your contact information to our Medical Team at CaseManagementCA@allianz-assistance.ca, with the Subject line ‘Emergency’ and we will call you back. Please note that only messages related to active medical emergencies will be responded to.
If contacting us related to a medical emergency, please include the following details in your message so we can start preparing for your care.
- Your full name and date of birth
- What symptoms or medical condition are you experiencing
- Other travelling companions who may require our assistance
- Your current location (city and country)
- How we can get in touch with you – phone number and/or email
- Certificate / policy number from your policy / benefits card
- If you have embedded credit card travel insurance benefits, provide the bank name and type of credit card (we only need the first 8 digits of your card and the last 4 (i.e. 4520 8800 XXXX 1234) Do not send your full credit card number
Thank you again for your understanding. We look forward to taking care of you.
Allianz Global Assistance