Discover Allianz – the employee experience
How we keep employees’ needs top of mind
Benefits and compensation
At Allianz Global Assistance, our employees love to help. We also share – and live – common values: Caring, Connected, Responsible and Excellent. These values guide our actions and remind us that the people we work with, serve and support are the most important part of what we do.
By living our values, we earn the trust of our customers so we can continue to meet and exceed expectations through every interaction.
A passion for people
Together we are stronger
Having a stake in success
Striving to be the best
Anywhere you go, it’s the people who create the culture. That’s certainly the case here at Allianz Global Assistance. In fact, our people are what employees consistently say is the best thing about working here.
While we work hard in a fast-paced environment, we strive to create a positive and inclusive workplace where you can do your best while growing both personally and professionally. Employee engagement, teamwork and support for each other are big parts of how we work together as a team, while also fostering individual accountability and open communication.
- Health care coverage (including dental and vision)
- Life and dependent life insurance
- Medical leave and long-term disability
- Second opinion consult services
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness programs initiatives, activities and events
Benefits and compensation
- Employer matched Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- Generous paid vacation, family wellness and personal leave
- Annual bonus incentive plan
- Commission-based opportunities for sales roles
- Specialty premiums for operations positions
Training and development
- Full access to LinkedIn Learning to augment general business knowledge and soft skills
- Company-wide opportunities for learning in the insurance and assistance business
- Targeted, proprietary training to employees in designated key roles
Other great perks
- Financial support for professional licensing
- Discounts at a wide variety of retailers
- Preferred rates on travel, home, auto and life insurance
- Flexible work options
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Employee referral program
Allianz Global Assistance has been a leader in the Canadian travel insurance industry for more than 30 years, thanks to the efforts of our committed team of employees across Canada.
Our company represents a diverse mix of people from various backgrounds, some of whom are starting out in their careers, and many others who have grown their skills and knowledge as long-time members of our team. Together, we are a part of a workplace that is dynamic and fast-paced, much like the travel and travel insurance environment in which we work. This energy helps set the stage for great ideas and lively collaboration, feeds our passion and ambition to deliver an exceptional customer experience, and enables us to stand out in a highly competitive and ever-changing industry.